Enterprise « Uniservice» develops, produces and delivers
to customer automation cabinets, control panels or
combined cabinets for automatics and object engineering facilitys control,
as well as
power distribution panels (primary, secondary, final) and lighting panels.
Cabinets can be produced both for floor installation, and for fiting on walls.
For cabinet production are used component parts produced by leading european enterprises:
- fitting housings, degree of protection IP54, with current distributing systems and accessories from ÀÂÂ, Rittal, Schneider Electric;
- protecting and starting-up / adjustment equipment, light alarming and control armature from ABB, Schneider Electric;
- Electric power counters of EuroALFA and DELTA types from ABB, multifunctional circuit parameters measuring devices of PM500 type from Schneider Electric;
- relay Finder, programable logical modules from Siemens;
- terminal connectors and hermetic cable couplers from Legrand, Phoenix Contact;
- frecuency transformers and soft-starters from Emotron, Schneider Electric;
- Electric drives manual control panels, dialog panels, automation and dispatching system controllers from Sauter.
Cabinets are, usualy, supplyed with voltage control relays and uninterrupted power sources, providing controllers efficiency while power failure.
On customers will inner lighting and documentation pocket can be fitted in the cabinet.
If necessary the ventilation and temperature or humidity inside the cabinet stabilization systems are provided (complete Rittal).
If all chosen cabinets (fitting houses) are produced by the same enterprise, locking and unlocking of all cabinets can be done by unified key by means of uniformed lock.
Design solutions for each cabinet are formed on the development stage and are co-ordinated with Customer.
Cabinets assembling, adjustment and final checking is made in the manufacturing department of «Uniserise» enterprise.
Cabinets produced by «Uniserice» enterprise are supplyed with following documentation:
registration certificate, operational manual, basic and coupling electrical scheme, completing elements list, the cabinet appearance and internal design outline.